#Influencers

I realized this morning (as I'm sure I've seen so many times) that I 'idolize' the evil comedian---the comic-book characters The Joker & The Comedian & Lex Luthor jump to mind, and Q from STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION ... but "real life" comedians have been a big influence ...

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    (Maybe a BAD influence 😒)

    These comedians/preachers/statesmen/'comic-book villains'---I've always liked them because (whatever their intention) they seem to be 'giving listeners a revelatory glimpse into the true "way things are":
    • Of course, there are admitted comedians (tho they could be inventing the "truth" they tell you, you get the feeling that they're actually 'relating their true witness of reality') ... comedians such as
      • George Carlin
      • Iliza Schlesinger
      • Deon Cole
      • Stephen Colbert
      • ... numerous others ... I list this 'type' first because they seem to have had the biggest influence on me (but then I grew up thinking that F*R*I*E*N*D*S & (I'd probably deny it changed me 'consciously'; but subconsciously ...) FULL HOUSE & Roseanne & I LOVE LUCY were 'how things happened in real life')
    • Then there are those who tell you 'the way the world ought to be' (a little bit of 'the way the world is,' with the crucial information that you need to make it better) ... 

    Comments