@TheInternship exceeded Expectations ... rose to a place in my mind previously reserved for @Disney-movies | @SpotsylvaniaSchoolsHR @Odyssey_ISU @Bing @Wikipedia

2013's The Internship (Vince Vaughn & Owen Wilson ... yes, another 'buddies getting older' film) was shown on Comedy Central 'recently' (I DVR it (with AT&T U-VERSE), and watch it after a buncha other stuff I recorded).

I kinda expected it would be 'like The Intern (Robert De Niro) or -like Back to School (Rodney Dangerfield*), but with "aging buddies" in the place of "one old guy."' I was gladly mistaken.

#Internship (below-hyperlinked to the scene that boosted the movie into 'Disney-inspiration for grownups' (in my mind)) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Internship” is built on ancient words that mean Within, Inward (an Assistant Doctor or -Teacher (or -other Professional), Limiting their Training to the Confines of One Specific Hospital/School/|Office ... usually taking 'The Internal Training' in lieu of Payment). 
#Intern #Internee #Interns #Internment

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner








*I blanked-out on that name; but he so-dominates over 'his catch-phrase,' I only had to type "no respect comedian" and 'ALL THE RESULTS that came up' pointed to "Jack 'Rodney Dangerfield' Roy!"

Comments