Remembering that These Words are #NodesInTheNetwork of My Brain | @GSU_Phys_Astro | #Node #Nodes #Nodal #Nodule #Nodular #AntiNode

I have to remind myself of that, since these posts so often 'go on a tangent' (where I feel like I have "something important to say"). I'll probably change 'the title' of this blog again (not the URL, but just 'the blog's name'), like I did back when I imagined each of these words as 'rooms in a Sherlock Holmes "Mind-Palace" (remembering the words by "remembering my way through The Palace")' or -back when I imagined them as 'seeds of the fruit of the plants grown from the roots coming from seeds of the fruit of ...'

Node is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Node” is built on ancient words that mean |Knot, |Lump in the Flesh (a |Point of Intersection (originally in Astronomy, of |Planetary Orbits with the Ecliptic).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


I think 'that' is how we remember the words we know & -how we learn new words---we remember images (mom, dad, friends; basic shapes & ... well, they're not "images," but basic smells & sounds & temperatures & textures), we learn the words to assign to them, and then many new words we learn the meaning-of 'with respect to the words we already know' (much like learning foreign-languages in grade-school & college/university).

This word came up when I was thinking about 'how I decide which words to do posts-for'---it's basically 'whichever word first comes to mind when I think about "what's going on in the world or -in the country or -in my State/County/City/District/House".'


Comments