Young Womens' Inspirational Clothing at #Yoins | @BestCompany @YoinsCollection

'That word' (below-hyperlinked to the online women's-clothing shop) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Yoins” (I hyperlinked "Yoins" there, but my ad-blocking software won't even show  me the text linked to the address https://www.kqzyfj.com/click-8061922-12689214/) is built on the words (Best Company says) |Inspiration (for the |Young-at-Heart, I imagine ... no, that's not what their logo says!). 
The logo says |YOURS INSPIRATION. (I think that proves that–even tho Best Company is saying the company's based in London–the 'semantics' suggest (as their CommissionJunction profile indicates) a non-English origin!)

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


My friend says she likes the clothing-store, but I think she likes them mostly-because they keep her feeling young (not because of their shining customer-service department or their super-convenient refund-process,

(and not because their clothes are particularly "classy").

Oh, I'm sure they have a lot of good deals on some very high-class items; but one of their 'front-rack items' is ...








Comments