The Name #Jared brings up ... a Lament of Affiliate-Program Bloggers like me (as well as All This we might subconsciously expect of @JaredKushner (@IvankaTrump's husband), @JaredToay etc.)

The lament ... we'll get to it later.

First, 'that name' (below-hyperlinked to the jewelry-retailer that comes to mind (along with the 45th President's staff & the famous SUBWAY-dieter & the not-as-famous nutritionist)) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Jared” (with Variants including #Jarod, #Jarred, #Jarrod#Jerrod#Jerred) is built on ancient words that mean "a |Decent." 
BibleHub also defines the name (יֶרֶד) as "a |Man of |Judah" (possibly because one of Judah's ancestors also took the name), tracing it through יָרַד (yarad) which means "to come- or go |Down." 

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


My lament? Well, when I came to the name "Jared" (reviewing the descendants of Adam), I of-course thought "Why don't I sign up with an affiliate-program so that I can get a little reward for linking to the jewelry-store of the same name?"

So I looked-up 'Jared affiliate-program' and went to Jared's invitation-to-affiliates, and–like so many times before–they direct me to the affiliate-network who handles their promoters.

That's fine—I'm sure it's easier for everybody that they're on a network where you can have easy access to them right along with hundreds of other retailers (of various products); it's just that ... I'm not aiming to make this blog 'a virtual shopping-mall!'
When I think of 'Jared: The Galleria of Jewelry,' I'm not thinking of 'Jared: a fine retailer you can find on CommissionJunction (or -on Amazon or Share-A-Sale or ... Aff.io?)'

... now back to your regularly scheduled researching ...

Comments