Odd Display-Protocols, but I'm Not 'Code #Fluent' enough to Know What @Blogger Means in their FAQs ... oh, it was just @AdGuard's Caution around @intolerance_Lab nevermind @BloggerSupportX @SmartBloggerHQ @Google @Blogger @WIMIA

'That word' (below-hyperlinked to a Blogger Help page that I suspected might deal with the problem I talk about below the subscribe-bar (before I talked-it-out 😏) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Fluent” ( #Fluency #Fluently) is built on ancient words that mean "to Blow up, |Swell (Well up, Over|flow, |River, |Boil over Bubble up, Abound)" (used interchangeably with Fluid).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


I signed-up with an "Intolerance-Lab" affiliate-program (I think it was at Share-A-Sale), and they gave me some HTML to post here. I pasted that code into a sidebar, intending to display it at the top-right on this blog (maybe you can see it).

... oh, I see it now—my AdGuard was/is blocking it ... the deal was; I couldn't see the "Intolerance Lab"-code when I viewed my blog (not even if I changed the HTTP: to HTTPS:), but it was showing up on the 'site-tester' of an auto-'surf exchange' I use.

But now I see (DUH!) AdGuard obviously has 'the kind of code that ad uses' on its "ban list," and blocked the content from displaying except that I put the site-tester on a "filter-list" that cleared the ad-code (briefly).


But I still don't know how the 'HTTP:' vs. 'HTTPS:' makes a difference in the display ... it's probably something so obvious it's easy to get mixed up as to which way is right (kinda like over- vs. under-the-roll with toilet-paper).

Comments