Zola @WarriorZoltar #TheGirLinRecovery tells me @RealDoctorMike tells us that the #Epidemic COVID-19 has been pronounced a #Pandemic | #Epidemiology #Epidemy


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


I know 'the disease-upgrade' is "old news" now, but ... I guess I'm 'recording history' here (much like the ancient-scrolls' writers ended up doing).

'Those words' (below-hyperlinked to the Tweet that Zola posted Dr. Mike's announcement-at) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Epidemic” is built on words that mean "|Among, Upon (|Epi-) + People, District (see Demotic)."
The word “Pandemic” is built on the same words (obviously), substituting words that mean "All (Pan-)" instead of 'Epi-.'




Know anything else interesting about that? Comment!

Comments