@iDR_Labs inspires some #SelfAnaIysis (and yes, that's a capital-i in place of lowercase-L ... guess I'm steering extra-clear of the Twitter-sickos) #AnaIyze #AnaIysis #AnaIyticaL #AnaIyse


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


My cousin linked to Individual Differences Research Labs' Political Coordinates Test, and it didn't take long to find out that the PCT was 'only one of the many ways IDRL can analyze someone!'

'Analyze' (below-hyperlinked to a full list of IDRL's self-tests) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Analyze (Analysis, Analytical)” is built on words that mean Up, Back, Throughout (|Ana-) + |Loosen, Unfasten (|Divide, |Cut Apart).

I'll start taking the tests (at the above 'Analyze'-link) and list my results at links below, but first I address a slight change in format (you might notice) ... the vertical-dashes (used for a reason similar to hashtags & asterisks).



... and on to the tests; starting with.



Know anything else interesting about that? Comment!

Comments