The #Paradox of Being Me: (An Amazingly Wonderful Good-for-Nothing, Smart-like-@POTUS45) | @HeadwayUK @MissMayim


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


'That word' (below-hyperlinked to Headway UK's report on the actual reason I can't be employed even though I do well on the tests & interviews etc.) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Paradox” is built on ancient words that mean “|Contrary to (Para-) + Opinion, Common Belief, Expectation, |Appearances, |Seem, Think (Take, |Accept)” (|Statement that is Self-Contradictory yet not |Illogical nor Obviously Untrue).

I was taken to a neurologist (like Mayim Bialik, but not on TV) for some insurance-verification or something. He looked at my MRI (either from a recent scan or from the scan they gave me shortly after my TBI), and didn't know how I was sitting before him talking, walking & breathing on my own.

I'm almost afraid to say much more about my current state of mental health, for fear that ... mostly the fear that–since I'm so convincing about the things I tell you I do know–you'll forget how delusional I am about the things that 'usual logic' assumes to be therefore true.





Or am I looking at that wrong (or 'wrongly' 🤓)? Tell
 me how-wrong/right I am in the comments below 😁

Comments