#Meridiem (a.M., p.M.... #Meridian #Meridional)


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


'That word' (below-hyperlinked to my post on AM/PM & AM/FM) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Meridiem” is 'foreign' (Latin, maybe?) for "Meridian," which is built on words that mean “Mid-Day (to Shine)” (Great Circle or Half-Circle passing through the Poles of a Sphere, Point of Highest Development or Fullest Power (usually with a Subsequent Decline), Noon, to the South
(The town in Mississippi was supposedly given the name because the people naming it thought "Meridian" meant "Junction" (mistaking it for "Median").






Or am I looking at that wrong (or 'wrongly' 🤓)? Tell
 me how-wrong/right I am in the comments below 😁

Comments