#Connections the Cosmos Disguises as 'People in Your Life' - @AwarenessActCOM lists 7 #CosmicConnections that Shape Your Path | #Connect #Connection


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


'That word' (below-hyperlinked to further descriptions of the 'types' listed below the word's root) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Connection” is built on words that mean “Together + to Bind, Tie + Fact- or State of Being.”

The seven connections (the text here is just 'what I think about the "type,"' find out 'what the "types" mean at the 'Connection'-link above) are:
  1. The Heartbreakers - I think everyone is potentially one of these. Mostly because–when we manage to 'get over' being parted from someone we care about (usually by 'finding someone else to take their place' or some other series of distractions)–we incidentally subject the former companion to "the emotion that's more-hurtful than hate!'
  2. The Eternals - I have very few of these ... Oh, I have very many 'potential' ones; but I can count on one hand (and have enough fingers left to cross as I type this) the number of proven-&-reproven 'Eternals' in my life.
  3. The Runners - I hate to be this type of person, but I often have to adopt their 'indifference to whether-others-care' (often with a reaction that sounds passive-aggressive ... "Oh! Don't mind me! Just 'taking a breath midway through a sentence' there! I'll have to remember to start on a deeper breath and get all my words out before I'm interrupted by something that steals your attention away from me (supposing I ever had your attention in the first place)!"
  4. The Reminders - maybe this is ultimately the kind of person I am ... giving me 'sympathy for the other "reminders" out there'
  5. The Teachers - the type I hope I am ... repeatedly (how else does this type of person exist? probably as 'one-trick-pony trainers' who teach one little lesson ... tho I'm sure I'm this for a few people; there may be many more lessons, as I'm also still one of ...
  6. The Learners
  7. The Empowerers - I feel like everyone is one of these (possibly why I feel they all so-often become 'heartbreakers'). Because they make me feel important (look at the roots-of-the-word 'Empowerers'), but so often do not follow-through on 'that'

    ... i.e. not that they actually claim I am so important, but they do not "walk on that water" (as Simon Peter proved his faith in Lord Jesus Christ by stepping off the boat to meet Him as He walked out on the Sea of Galilee, or–as Jesus' brother Jude wrote–What good is it to have faith without deeds/works?




Or am I looking at that wrong (or 'wrongly' 🤓)? Tell
 me how-wrong/right I am in the comments below 😁

Comments