@MoveOn knows the best way we can #Persuade @TheJusticeDept to ... to 'Do Their Job' | a Petition You Can Sign by texting "CRIME" to 668366

Yes, texting CRIME to 668366 puts your signature on the petition that MoveOn shares through the bold link below; I'll share their text-message to 'me' (and to 'all watchers on their text-alert list') below the picture, but first--after a mention of the free browser that can earn you free Bitcoin--I want to teach you about that word ...

The word “Persuade” is built on “Thoroughly, Strongly + to Urge, be Pleasant (Sweet)” (Religious Belief, Creed).

#Persuading #Persuadable #Persuasion 



The text-alert they sent me
MoveOn: BREAKING! Jan6 committee just voted to tell DOJ: Trump broke the law, charge him! ...

The January 6 committee shined a light on how Trump & his MAGA allies carried out a criminal conspiracy to overthrow the 2020 election. Trump has continued to escape full accountability, but enough is enough.

In order to prevent another attack on democracy, Trump & his co-conspirators need to be fully held to account for their actions on & leading to January 6.

You know something about that word-history that
 I don't mention (and that probably isn't mentioned
 below)? 'Fill us in on it'- or just tell me what you
 think (or ask me about something in this- or another-
word that confuses you) with a comment below,

And Subscribe by Email to keep up with the new
 things we (any commenters & I) are learning & sharing here.

Comments