My Cousin mixes @juicyNingXiaRed @YoungLiving with Pure #Tangerine



The word “Tangerine” is built on “From Tangier” (as that country is where the particular specie of Orange comes-from).

The 'Tangerine'-link above first led to "a DietSpotlight-review of Young Living's NingXia Red" (which I found while I was looking for 'the origin of the name "NingXia"' ... but which I changed after I realized I was kinda "RickRolling" there). 

The review tells me 'how Gary Young "discovered" NingXia Red,' but I don't think it mentions that "Ningxia" is ... well, it says "Ningxia came from a region of China where Young discovered ..." but by that time in the review it's not clear if they mean 'The name Ningxia' or 'The juice-blend.'


You know something about that word-history that
 I don't mention (and that probably isn't mentioned
 below)? 'Fill us in on it'- or just tell me what you
 think (or ask me about something in this- or another-
word that confuses you) with a comment below,

And Subscribe by Email to keep up with the new
 things we (any commenters & I) are learning & sharing here.

Comments