Possible Seed of the #NextPhase of the #MCU @Marvel: #Venom - @TIME @BuzzFeed @DidThanosKillMe @MarvelStudios @Avengers @VenomMovie

I started watching the movie Venom today. Thanks to the wonders of Digital Video Recording (or 'whatever AT&T U-Verse's "DVR" stands-for ☺'), I've only watched the first half-hour or so of it (and will watch the rest later today); but my mind's already 'buzzing' with ... not just my tinnitus ☺, but also 'predictions' (or 'suspicions') of Venom-as-the-seed-of-'Marvel's Next Phase' (the same way Iron Man was one of the many seeds of the Phase(s) that followed it).

But–almost as soon as I thought of that–'the other side of my brain' responded, "But didn't Venom ... 

... die? at the end of AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR, where Thanos snapped his fingers and a large fraction of the MCU's characters disintegrated?



The word “Venom” carries the scent of “Poison, Drug, Medical |Potion, |Charm, |Seduction” (resembling the scent of "Love-potion, Desir, Strive for").

... and–since I now get
 most of my 'popular history'
 from YouTube-ers ..

Comments