#Devoting Myself to 'Our Duty as Cryptominers @CryptoTabNET'

Hmm ... I wonder if that word is related to 'the surname of former-"U.S. Secretary of Education" Betsy DeVos?*


I run my CryptoTab Miner everyday (while I surf The Internet---reading, writing, playing games) and earn maybe-0.01 cents (from Crypto-Investors' "gas fees"), but ... well--before we discuss that--'That word' (below-hyperlinked to YOUR invitation to earn 'gas fee' money) is built on something deeper—something that firms the foundation that supports many mind-palaces ...

The word “Devoting” is built on ancient words that mean “to Vow Down or -Away” (Sacrifice Oneself).

#Devote #Devoted #Devotes #Devotee #Devoter #Devotees #Devoters #Devotional #Devotionals #Devotionally #Devotedly



It's important that I constantly run my CryptoTab Miner (even though its usual hashrate is only 400- to 1000-per-second), because it's 'constant proof' that CT's currency IS NOT A PONZI SCHEME---if you join my mining-network, all I get from you is 'a fraction of your future mining-income' (& not 'a fee you pay to join the network').

But that means I NEED a network of you to be 'as devoted as I am' (basically 'leaving another tab open most of the day') so we can gain the bounty off of our shared work!






*It could be. 'My go-to on surnames' didn't give a 'foundation' #DeVos, but Bing found that the name is probably related to the name of an area in Switzerland that's named after words meaning "The Fox," if not related to the Latin for "Devotion, Religious |Veneration, Zeal, |Piety."

Comments