I was 'kicked off of Quora' (I can still read entries there, can still approve-or-deny new submissions to the spaces I moderate, and most of my old posts there are still up (probably); but I can't post or comment or upvote posts or downvote posts), so I'm back to Blogger for now (until Quora give me 'my voice' back).
Then, I remembered that--when I was blogging here on the regular--I may have been registered with a program that automatically syndicated these posts to my socials. I didn't exactly remember which program I was using (I looked at Buffer, but it seems like that was more like 'another place to go to & post a link to my blog'), so I figured the easiest way would be to post this here, wait a few hours (or maybe a whole day, in case the one I chose only posts once a day), and then see if my choice posted to my X.
That's the aim of this post. That word "aim" seems important; so I found out a little more about "aim" (below-linked to my main source on it) and share my findings with you below---maybe I'll add some notes beneath (and/or you might start/continue the discussion in the comments).
The word |Aim| sits at the peak of the high tower above its root that means "appraise, determine the value of" (see "esteem") which evolved through ancient words that mean "to rate, count, estimate; calculate; calculate with a view to action, plan; direct a missile or blow or bullet or arrow etc." (the "intend, attempt" sense was used by Shakespeare).
just like #aimless #aiming #aims #aimed #aimlessly #TakeAim #aimlessness
Some possible schedulers (found by my Brave browser's Leo A.i.) include:
- Buffer
- Hootsuite
- Zapier (often used to connect your blog to social platforms)
- IFTTT (If This Then That)
- CoSchedule
- TweetDeck (for X-specific scheduling)
These tools often let you:
- Set up automatic feeds from your RSS feed
- Customize captions and images per platform
- Schedule posts in advance
- Track performance analytics

Comments
Post a Comment
I appreciate your comment, and I'll probably approve it & publish it soon (give me about a week before you try to post it again when it doesn't publish immediately ... thanks)