I wouldn't call myself a 'online traffic' #Revenant, but this IS a bit of #Revenance (which might even be a word) for me ...

I've already done 'Return,' so--writing this post about my 'return' to "researching autosurf exchanges"--I had to look up 'synonyms of return' to find ...

|That word| seems important; so I found out a little more about |that word| (below-linked to the thing that brought |that word| to my attention) and share my findings with you below---maybe I'll add some notes beneath (and/or you might start/continue the discussion in the comments).
The word |Revenant| evolved to today's meaning from ancient words that mean "Return (see Revenue)" though ancient words that mean "Ghost ('Returning' from the Dead)."

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'


The top autosurf-exchanges of 2023:
  1. eBesucher - I (as you can see by my referral-link there) joined eBesucher, and I think I gave them my exchange-post & downloaded the surfing-browser extension ... we'll see if I did it right (I didn't use the tutorial ... if they even have one)

    ... hmm ... I had to take all the other extensions off of the browser I'm using, but I think it's working ... except I still usually have to 'open the page, scroll-down, click a button, do a CAPTCHA ...'
  2. AlexaMaster ... won't let me in (maybe they're not even there!)
  3. 10kHits - won't let me share this blog on it, but I think I'll forgive them ...
    • I even download their Exchanger Software!... I'm still not sure 'how to open it' or 'exactly what it does when I open it ... 
  4. FeelingSurf - my Windows would LET me download this surf-program ... maybe yours will let it thru ...
  5. OTOhits - its 'autosurf' is a program that I don't quite trust ...
On the link where all these are listed--beneath the descriptions, pros & cons of all five entries--is the following advice on 'whether or not to use autosurfs':

What is an Autosurf?

An autosurf is a type of traffic exchange platform that allows members, also known as surfers, to view websites in rotation. These websites are automatically refreshed at regular intervals, typically ranging from 10 to 60 seconds, by an automated script. As surfers navigate through the autosurf program, they are presented with ads and other content on each loaded page.

Autosurf sites often incorporate multiple ads per page, offering surfers the opportunity to earn credits by viewing and engaging with these advertisements. The more pages a surfer views, the greater the number of ads they will encounter, resulting in increased credit earnings.

In addition to earning credits through ad views, some autosurf sites also provide the option to purchase credits for immediate use. This allows surfers to promote their own websites within the autosurf network without relying solely on earned credits.

Overall, autosurfs offer a convenient way for surfers to participate in a traffic exchange system, where they can view a variety of websites and ads while earning credits that can be utilized to promote their own sites.

Advantages of Autosurfs

  • Free website traffic
  • Increase the value of your site
  • Immediate start without any upfront investment; just sign up and begin.
  • Flexibility to work on autosurfs during free time, such as while watching TV or browsing the web.
  • Some autosurf platforms offer exciting referral programs.
  • Drastically increase traffic and page views to your website
  • The may improve the bounce rate of your website

Disadvantages of Autosurfs

  • Lack of regulation in the autosurf industry, leading to potential safety concerns and dubious websites.
  • Presence of scam artists and deceptive platforms, necessitating caution when selecting trustworthy and reliable sites.
  • Limited ability of most autosurfs to filter out bots or VPNs, which means that a portion of the visitors to your site may be non-human traffic.

How can I get Free Traffic to my website?

If you have just created your new site or if you struggle to get traffic, autosurfs are one of the best ways to start making your site popular by getting more visitors and page views.

What are the differences between an autosurf and a manual traffic exchange site?

The main difference is that an Autosurf does not require any action from the user so your site might be viewed by a bot or the others user might not pay attention to your site. For example each 10 seconds a new website is visited automatically using your internet browser or website software. The advantage is that you will get more visits on your site and less work. Whereas using a manual traffic exchange site the user needs each time to click on a picture or a button or to solve a CAPTCHA (Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart) in order to visit a new site. You will get real visitors and a better conversion of leads or sales on your site.

Comments