#Strange Things Parents Did that the Kids Thought were "Normal"

MSN shares the list (and description of each listing) in an article I link to through the bold text ...

The word “Strange” is built on ancient words that mean "Outside of (see |Extra-)."
just like #Stranger #Strangers #Estrange #Estranged #Strangely #Strangest

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

The list (each item of which is described in the article above) runs
  • Grandma's Medicine
  • Coolers in the Car (unopened, I'm sure)
  • 'Walking on Eggshells' to avoid POSSIBLE Emotion
  • Insulting their Children
  • Neglect (interpreted as "Freedom")
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments