#SpoilerAlert: Why #ThePinkLadies are called #PinkLadies in @GreaseROTPL (i.e. #RiseOfThePinkLadies) | @Aerosmith @HowardStern


The clique from the high-school of the 1950s are young ladies who are counter-culture and are thus considered to be #Pinkos (i.e. Communist-Sympathizers---"like Red, but not quite" ... 
(obviously not 'followers of the Communist way,' but called 'Pinkos' just like Xenophobic Conservatives today call open-minded sympathizers "Nazis" or "Terrorists" or any number of things that they probably aren't; or just like we imagined we were 'a part or the Crips- or Bloods-gang if we wore Blue or Red (I don't remember which is which color)').
#Pinko

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

So the series starts coming out today (on Paramount+). Do you already have 'a favorite Pink Lady'? Are there already 'Which Pink Lady are you?'-tests on BuzzFeed? (there are, for the original GREASE)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments