Maybe THIS #GlassBottleOfGold will Compel You to Buy My Mining-Equipment FOR FREE! | @Thoughty_2

In a video linked through the bold text below, Thoughty2 explains how 'the big money in the California gold-rush' was made by a man who--hearing about the gold there--invested in the mining-equipment, bought a handful of the gold, put that in a Glass #Bottle, paraded that bottle up & down the streets of his California town, and sold the equipment to all the citizens who wanted to become miners!

So what can I put in a bottle to attract you to become a big crypto-miner FOR FREE?

The word “Bottle” is built on ancient words that mean "a |Cask."
#Bottles #Bottled #Bottling #TheBottle #BottleWasher #BottleShop #BottleOpener #BottleArsed (old printers slang for type wider at one end than the other) #BottleNose #BottleNosed #BottleNeck #BottleRocket

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

And so it goes.
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments