I Know I Said @ChelseaHandler should permanently anchor @TheDailyShow; but Doesn't "Daily Show host @JordanKlepper" Just Feel RIGHT? with #Klepper as Anchor (or co-anchor), all will be right with the world; no?

And sure, maybe there's 'a whole "article" below the follow-bar here; but do people ever need more than the headlines & highlights?

The name “Klepper” is built on ancient words that mean "to Gossip."
#Klepfer #Kloepfer #Klopfer

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'


Looking for a picture like the one above, I stumbled across speculation that THE DAILY SHOW might not settle for 'a permanent anchor' since its ratings are soaring under the 'guest anchor plan.'

I guess by now 'having a permanent anchor for THE DAILY SHOW' would be like 'having a permanent host for SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE'---sure, it was "comforting" to see ol' reliable Trevor Noah or -Jon Stewart (or the guy before him) delivering the news-comedy; but wasn't it exciting when he'd sometimes be substituted by Stephen Colbert or Desi Lydic or ... i dunno, Andre the Giant, The Rock, The Undertaker, John Cena, etc.?
John Cena (WWE Superstar) as a news-anchor

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments