I Want to "Make Money," but not as much as I Want to 'Establish' Myself to You!

That's my brief explanation as to 'why I'm not constantly promoting some-or-another service-or-product from My Mall.'

I'll explain more below (or on a paying forum you can join FOR FREE through 'the emboldened link(s)' below); but first I want to teach you about the word #Strict (a 'grain of sand in the foundation' beneath 'Establish'). And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Strict” is built on ancient words that mean "to Draw- or |Bind |Tightly (see Strain)."
#Strictly

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



I guess your first question (if you scrolled down to find out more) is, "Establish Yourself as What?"

Well, I guess I'm trying to show you that "I am 'another You'---another citizen who watches 'media' (the news, some movies, some other things) and who thinks 'stuff.' I'm pretty-sure it's wise stuff, but I don't know how wise until I share it & hear others' response to it."
the 'force' that causes you to find profit & fulfillment by doing these few favors for me 🙏🏽

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives on politics and entertainment (both currently and of the recent- & distant past), and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments