Monthly Reflections from the #BlessEachDay Calendar of #HeartOfTheNationCATHOLICMASS @MySundayMass | #Each #EachOther

The Heart of the Nation Monthly Bulletin is linked through 'the hyperlinks' below; I'll share their 2022 calendar's months' reflections beneath the 'subscribe-bar,' but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Each” is built on ancient words that mean Ever (Aye) |Alike (Like).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



  • January
    -
    May the water poured at my Baptism continue as a wellspring of grace, sanctifying me to live more fully for Your glory through a life of faith.

    Rejoice as one Baptized (Luke 3)

  • February
    -
    I come to You with faithfulness that You see my need and care. Please give me comfort in the hope of grace through this humble prayer.

    Turn to the Lord in your need. (Mark 7)

  • March
    -
    Blessed Virgin Mary, pure of heart and holy, please pray that I find favor among the meek and lowly.

    With God, all things are possible. (Luke 1)

  • April
    -
    Risen Lord Jesus, may Your resounding compassion help and guide me in how to live—to gratefully echo Your love, because I have Your love to give.

    Have faith, even when you do not understand. (John 16)

  • May
    -
    Blessed Mary, Mother of God, in your maternal care, may the comfor that I find help me in greater faith to seek Him with heart and soul and mind.

    The Lord blesses and remains with us. (Luke 24)

  • June
    -
    Heavenly Father, entrusting Mary and Jesus to Joseph's loving protection, You gave fatherhood its stature, while blessing upright intention.

    Live and learn in love of the Lord. (John 14)

  • July
    -
    Lord, may Your Holy Spirit, like a gentle breeze, refresh me in mind and heart—awakening readiness to begin anew, with You, the reason to start.

    Pray persistently, listen, and have faith. (Luke 11)

  • August
    -
    Lord Jesus, I pray for hope greater than every hardship, for faith surpassing every doubt, for love to see me through, for life eternally with you.

    Awaken to the Lord's presence. (Luke 9)

  • September
    -
    Lord Jesus, known as the carpenter's Son as You grew in strength and wisdom, thank You for making the wood of the Cross a sign of love in Your kingdom.

    Good works build God's Kingdom. (Luke 6)

  • October
    -
    Heavenly Father, thank You for Your Son sent into the world to walk on dusty roads and water, to show us ways of holiness in loving You as sons and daughters.

    Imitate the Lord's humility. (Luke 18)

  • November
    -
    No matter how events unfold today, please grant me hope through faithfulness. If Your blessings appear clearly to me, let me return in thankfulness.

    Give thanks for the blessings received. (Luke 17)

  • December
    -
    Lord Jesus, born an Infant to behold, may the wonder again unfold: Your Light and Love on Christmas found as tidings of joy resound.

    As a child of God, glorify the newborn Savior. (John 1)








Comments