Giving #StrongsExhaustiveConcordance a 'Second Wind' - Reviewing the #BiblicalConcordance until I'm #Exhausted @BibleHub_ @BibleStudyTools | might be interesting for @ShaunaLeaCo #Exhaust #Exhaustion #Exhaustive #Exhausting #Exhausts #Exhaustible #ExhaustPipe #Exhaustedly #Inexhaustible

I'm sure you're aware that The Bible wasn't originally written in English, yes? That's one of the main reasons there are so many different 'versions of The Bible.' A 'Mr. Strong' developed a book that contained all the original (Greek- & Aramaic Hebrew) words of The Bible, with all discernible translations of each.

BibleHub (like Bible Study Tools, and probably a few other web-users) put it all online, with a table-of-contents I've hyperlinked through 'that word' below; but first I want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The word “Exhausted” is built on ancient words that mean Off + "to Draw up (as water ... Scoop)."

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


I'm not going to list all 14,298 listings 'right here' (i.e. I probably won't even use all those entries as posts on the blog), but I plan to do posts for a lot of the listings---each with #StrongsHx or #StrongsGx (with H standing for Hebrew (the language of the Old Testament), G standing for Greek (the language of the New Testament), & x--of course--representing 'the number of the Strong's-entry').

No, they're all listed at the site linked through 'Exhausted' above. I'm mostly writing this because I'm 'an old-schoolie' (who learns best by 'taking notes'). It's awesome if my notes are also useful for you.

Comments