#ComicDrake (a.k.a. @TrailerDrake) mentions that #StanLee played the #Ocarina

Comic Drake mentions that fact at the end of a list of many odd facts & misconceptions about the comic-book magnate (in a report video through 'that word' below); but first I want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The word “Ocarina” is built on ancient words that mean Goose (Bird).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow




That stood out to me, because a) I didn't know that Stan Lee played the Ocarina and b) I always pronounced it 'o-sha-RE-na' (or maybe 'ocean-AR-a,' as the first time I heard of any ocarina was The Legend of Zelda's "Ocarina of Time," when it played an ocean-style melody).

Comments