#Management Games (spare-time pretending at #CityManagement - Elvenar, Farmville; & #TeamManagement - 'Dragonmaster,' Final Fantasy, etc.) | @LogitechG

Ever since I was young, I enjoyed 'management'-games. (You might call the games 'the next version'   (Version 2.0) of 'Choose Your Own Adventure'-books.)

I'll discuss the reason for that at the forum linked-to thru 'that word'; but I feel it's more important to understand that word better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

The word “Management” is built on ancient words that mean Hand (originally, Horse-Training ... Manege). #Manage #Managed #Managing #Manages #ManagedEconomy #Manageable #Management #Manager #Micromanage #Mismanage #Unmanaged

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


The Games (as I remember/discover them):
  • City- (or Country, Farm, etc.) Management
    • Elvenar
    • Farmville
    • SimCity
    • Forge of Empires
  • Team Management (a.k.a. RPGs)
    • a "game" my father & I put together & called 'Dragonmaster'
    • 'Final Fantasy' (at least one version of it)

Comments