#HappyBirthday to 'anyone in the #BirthdayCohort of #QueenElizabethII @onadalybasis & @RobRiggle & ... all these #April21 #Birthdayers' on #Tiradentes Day @NationalToday | @411Holidays @MySundayMass

I had a post that I rewrote everyday to replace 'yesterday's cohort' with 'today's cohort.' One day I asked myself, 'Why don't I just do an entry for every day (with that day's cohort & holidays & maybe its event-anniversaries)?'

That way I can go back & input new birthdays & events etc. Like today (Tiradentes Day ... as well as Administrative Professionals-, National Bulldogs Are Beautiful-, National Kindergarten-, National Tea-, National Yellow Bat-Day & Ram Navami)

That holiday's explanation is linked through 'the main word' below; but I feel it's more important to understand that word better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

The word “Tiradentes” is built on words that mean "Tooth Puller" (celebrating the martyrdom of the |Dentist who organized a movement against |Portuguese rule in |Brazil).
A search for "Brazilian Pride" only pulled up photos of Brazil's "Gay Pride"-parade; so "Brazilian Honor" had to work (tho that brought up a few "Gay Pride"-pictures too!)
 

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


Today's Cohort

Astrologically, Taurus (probably): Tony Danza, Rob Riggle, Nicole Sullivan, James McAvoy, UK's Queen Elizabeth II, Tony Romo, Andie MacDowell, Robert Smith, Iggy Pop, Robbie Amell, Anthony Quinn, Charles Grodin, Charlotte Bronte, John Muir, James Dobson

(and--if you or someone you know about has a birthday today
--please mention them (and how you know them or -know
 about them) in the comments, thanks)

And I Wonder What Saints' Day my Heart of the Nation calendar says this is:

Saint Anselm, with the clergy in White Vestments (whether they Opt. for the Optional Memorial or not)


Comments