You See the @CATSmusical-movie & think 'They Ruined #MungojerrieAndRumpleteazer!' but Really ...

... the movie's "Mungojerrie and Rumpleteazer" was the original-original (London's West End) version.

I like the Broadway version (which they used to change the London-version) ...
... but they decided to use the original-original in the
movie ... artist's option; just not my preference.

What I show here is 'the group of words' that couch "that word" (below hyperlinked to my post about CATS) into your vocabulary ... deeper meanings that 'firm the foundations' upon which our lexicon stands ...

The name “Mungojerry” is built on ... I can't find any origins (other than 'that T.S. Eliot used it in the poem'), but I find alternate spellings (Mongojerry, Mangojerry) and international options (Sweden's Gycklajerry (Jester Jerry), Burma-Harry, Jengamurri, Scharrelnells, Burma Charley, Pingurriento). 
The name "Rumpleteazer" is built on ... something else I can't find, with alternate spellings "Rumpelteazer, Rumpleteaser" and international options "Rumpenstumpen, Rampetussa, Ramppatintti, Lorrenjopie, Salto Sally, Rompetrizas, Pumpernikiel."

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner



Comments