#Templates - The Main Reason I Started a Bunch of Different Blogs on @Blogger | @Bing

I'll explain that 'below the subscribe-bar.'

What I show first is 'the group of words' that couch "that word" (below hyperlinked to 'your opportunity to blog on Blogger') into your vocabulary ... deeper meanings that 'firm the foundations' upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Template” is built on ancient words that mean |Plank, |Rafter ... also Consecrated Place ( |Temple) ... beside the 'Patten for Shaping a Piece of Work'-meaning, it's the word for 'a Horizontal Plank under a Girder or Beam' (related to the word for a Weaver's Stretcher).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


'Back when the Internet was still relatively-new (to the public, anyway),' I started writing a blog a lot like this one. With dreams of becoming--I dunno, 'a Force in The Media' or something--I somehow got it in my head that I needed 'more channels' (the way Viacom has ... all the 'channels' they have).

The main difference between my 'channels' was "their different subjects"---the main ones I remember were 'one about famous people (to have sort of a Votary for them when they pass-away)' & 'one about "words in The Bible."'

There was 'a template' for each of those versions---a different 'starting-page' for each of them.


'Templates' are the reason why I put a few different blogs on this one platform, but--looking for the link to invite you to use this platform--I happened across a few other platforms that want to help you write blogs with them:
I might start blogs for each of those platforms--'spreading the love,' right?--but probably not ...


















Comments