Cooperating with #Sovrn (formerly called @VigLink), The Abundance Abounds Abundantly! (right @CopelandNetwork?) | @Wikipedia | #Sovereign #Sovereignty

It's a little interesting how/why I "researched" them (whose name apparently is an abbreviation of the word sovereign.)

But what I show first is 'the group of words' that couch "that word" (below hyperlinked to Sovrn Holdings' Wikipedia-page) into your vocabulary ... deeper meanings that 'firm the foundations' upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Sovereign” is built on ancient words that mean "Over."

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


How this came up: I've been watching Leah Remini's anti-Scientology docuseries and researching Scientology to balance it out. And I've been blogging my 'research' as I go. 

Part of that research is a chart--Scientology's "Bridge to Total Freedom"--that mentions something called New Age Dianetics. Looking for that online, I came across a book I wanted to sell as an affiliate-marketer. 

The company 'networking that advertiser' told me I had to add a special code to this blog. I didn't know why, so I went to find out. That brought me to ...

Comments