Add #MaryAnneMacLeodTrump (1912-2000) to the List of People whom 'The Internet' Falsely Attributes Quotes | @Snopes @PrayerDotOrg

This photo was shared by some friends. As a Christian, I automatically assume everything my friends pass to me to be 'fully vetted'; but other friends of mine told me this was a false quote, so I checked it and hyperlinked the image to the page that 'denies' it (the page doesn't "deny" it so much as they "searched for- but cannot find-any confirmation that she actually said the quote ... maybe you can find it, and can mention it in the comments below).

Mary Anne MacLeod Trump (wife of Fred Trump, mother of President Donald Trump), was said to've had some interesting comments

her words (in case the above image is taken down): 
"Yes, he's an idiot with zero common sense and no social skills; but he IS my son. I just hope he never goes into politics. He'd be a disaster."
I'm reminded of another popular meme-topic:
 

Comments