I've been #Affiliating since the `00s, but Not a *Rich* #Affiliate because ... #Affiliated #Affiliates


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


I would guess I haven't been a successful affiliate because ... well, I'm tempted to blame you (the dozens-upon-dozens of my readers, not buying the products I promote nor sharing my thoughtful thoughts with your connections online); but I know that it's ultimately 'my choice'—either I'm not affiliating with the products-&-services you need most, or I'm not 'faithing' the affiliation 'Chosen' (either the affiliate-program I choose, or the affiliation that chooses me).

'That word' (below-hyperlinked to my Introduction to modern business) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Affiliate” is built on ancient words that mean "|To (|Ad-) + to |Adopt as a |Son (|Filial)" (come- or be brought-into |Close |Association, Adoption by a |Society, |Local |Branch's |Connection to the |Central |Office, |Friendship, |Relationship).






Know anything else interesting about that? Comment!

Comments

  1. It like the words i use today and will until then Mindz Magic Magic Mindz http://3minds3magic3blogspot.3vinny3dzzz3.com/ now this is Magic...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment, and I'll probably approve it & publish it soon (give me about a week before you try to post it again when it doesn't publish immediately ... thanks)