Another Parody I Wish I Could Show You, 'because I'm the Soul-#Juror' (of "I've Got Soul 'but I'm Not a Sol-dier'" ("All These Things that I've Done," @TheKillers) | #Jury #Juries #JuryDuty #Jurist #Juristic


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


If you've heard that song (and listened to its chorus for more than 10 seconds), it's probably stuck in your head—even if you don't know the verses or the song's actual name! (I remember asking the Karaoke-DJ for 'that song that goes, "I've got soul but I'm not a soldier; I've got soul but I'm not a soldier ..."')

Looking up those lyrics, I don't think I was taken to 'The Killers' version of the song,' but rather to Justin Timberlake's (or one of his doppelgangers') version that started on the famous chorus!

Anyway ... I woke up this morning singing, 'I've got soul be-cause I'm the Soul Jur-or; I've got soul be-cause ...'

I don't think I'm going to parody any of the verses, not until after I have video- &/or audio-equipment on which to share it.

but 'That word' (below-hyperlinked to ) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Juror (member of a Jury)” is built on ancient words that mean "Law" (person who Swears an Oath; to |Pronounce a Ritual Formula, make Ritually Pure; Health).

The original "All These Things that I've Done":







Know anything else interesting about that? Comment!

Comments