#Alveolus #Alveolar #Alveoli #DentalAlveoli #PulmonaryAlveoli


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


'That word' (below-hyperlinked to a post on the anatomy of the Throat (though I'm sure 'the alveoli I'm thinking of' are actually outside-but-near the throat)) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Alveolus” is built on words that mean “Hole, Cavity” (Flute, Tube, Pipe, Street, Narrow Opening, Beehive (Hollow Trunk), Pregnant ... I'm talking about "the Socket of a Tooth," but I'm reminded of 'Alveoli' "Small Lung-Sacs through which Exchange takes place (between Alveolar Gas & Pulmonary Capillary Blood)").








Or am I looking at that wrong (or 'wrongly' 🤓)? Tell
 me how-wrong/right I am in the comments below 😁

Comments