I'm #Sorry that either You Think I Don't Care unless I Ask or -I Think You Don't Care unless You Ask or -(something passive-aggressive) #SorryAboutThat #SorryNotSorry #Sorrily


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


It's just after Thanksgiving (American), and I'm thinking of 3 or 4 of my friends whose plans I haven't heard, whose Thanksgivings-so-far I haven't heard about and ... before I get too 'angry,' I remember that a) I haven't told them about my Thanksgiving-plans & -outcome (met with my aunts-&-uncles' family at a church 'hall' they rented, it was good to see everybody) and b) I haven't asked them how theirs will-go/went (... I just messaged 4-or-5 of them (one at a time), "Having a happy Thanksgiving?" that should keep me from feeling too bad about it ...).

I blame social-media for 'spoiling me' there—I get so used to 'people shouting out updates so all their fans-&-friends can hear about it,' I get a little 'disappointed' when one of my favorite friends doesn't post an update (neither to 'all their connections' nor to 'a smaller group (of which I'm a part).')

But it reminds me of ... my problem—I'll talk about my problem a little later, but first ...

'That word' (below-hyperlinked to ) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Sorry” is built on words that mean “Pain (Sore)” (related to "Suffering, Sick, Ill, Worthless, Poor ... not 'etymologically connected' to "Sorrow," though 'Feeling Sorrow' is one of its recent definitions).


My problems: I'll start listing them off.

I'm hat- ... no one hates "me," but they hate 'this thing I do' (might be called 'energy vampirism') where–though I don't "feed" on it–I get a dopamine-rush from 'making people do things to assuage the guilt they feel for allowing some of the terrible stuff I've been through' (others might phrase it 'making people show how much they love me').

But if I don't express how much I hate that things aren't perfect, how can I help improve them?




Or am I looking at that wrong (or 'wrongly' 🤓)? Tell
 me how-wrong/right I am in the comments below 😁

Comments