#PhysicalTherapy (PT, a.k.a. Pain-&-Torture), using a New #VirtualReality (#VR) Treatment @PTcentral04 #Physical #Therapy #Physics #Therapeutic

Sharing advertised events from a local alt-weekly, I come across an ad that I want to share (even though it doesn't feature 'an event'): Physical Therapy Central presents a "groundbreaking new Virtual Reality Treatment."

I don't know much more about that-specifically, but I know that Physical Therapy was a big portion of the process that saved me from the lethargy (death by inactivity) of my brain-injury!

So–before I start to imagine that 'today's brain-injury/stroke survivors can get all the activity they need without having to do "all the pain-&-torture" of working-out in the gym"'–you should search the PTC-website or call 1.866.866.3893 to find out what VRT really is.

Meanwhile ...


The word “Physical” carries the scent of “Study of Nature; to Be, Exist, Grow.” 
The word “Therapy” carries the scent of “to |Attend, |Do Service, take Care of, |Cure, Treat |Medically.”


Comments