The Daily Plonse | 'Plonsing' around the Faucets all Leaking Drops of Crypto

I haven't been posting to this blog as often (and haven't been updating my Social-Media Buffer) because I've been focusing on a site where I'm getting 'actual responses/replies to these thoughts'.

Through conversations there, I'm also encouraged to a) promote Income Equality (by letting a small app run in the background (on my desktop computer), by playing some of the games on that app's website, doing some web-tasks, checking some news websites, etc.) & b) be a security-guard/abundance-gleaner for the Blockchain bank/farmland.

That 'abundance-gleaning' happens when (with my cryptowallet info (for all the coins I deal with) in-hand) I go to check my referrals and -my crypto-faucets on
The security-guard portion is taken care-of by the FREE miner that runs right alongside this FREE browser (I just open an extra tab & let it run while I do my normal web-work!) (I know lots of people would say, "That's just a crypto-miner!---a program that guesses the number a crypto-bank is thinking of, and--if my program guesses the current number first--I win a tiny bit of the cryptocurrency they're offering!"

(But no; that 'guessing game' is part of "the security" you pay for when you keep your funds secure in The Blockchain!)

Comments

  1. I signed up to Freebitco.in using the link you shared and source : Forumcoin (ptrikha21)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment, and I'll probably approve it & publish it soon (give me about a week before you try to post it again when it doesn't publish immediately ... thanks)