I Wanna Give You a 15%-Discount on @CryptoTabNET #Equipment that'll have You Mining Exponentially More BTC!

Well, you've probably already got all the "equipment," but the programs CryptoTab offers ... well, they call them "farms" & "mining browsers"; who knows what kinds of 'equipment' they have!

We'll find out on the page of discount-offers you can access through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Equipment” is built on ancient words that mean "Ship (supporting words that mean "to Fit Out, Arrange, Place in Order (usually a Ship, but sometimes-Warriors manning a |Hall or -Trees laden with Ripe Fruit)")."
#Equip #Equips #Equipping #Equipments #Equipped #FullyEquipped #Equipage #Equiparation

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



Actually, they tell me (here on a desktop-machine) that "Subscriptions and products are only available from the mobile app."

Actually, I think I have downloaded the mobile app onto my desktop ... they give me a button to "GET IT ON Google Play"---and I see the Google Play page for "CryptoTab Farm: Digital Gold." And 'the app is available for my device,' so I click the "Install"-button ...And a pop-up (I see after I verify my Google ID) tells me "CryptoTab Farm: Digital Gold will be installed on your device soon."

Of course, they seemed to indicate that 'the device' they're referring-to was some sort of mobile-thing called a "Google G011A" ... maybe that's the 'emulator' I downloaded to play a mobile game on my desktop ... maybe I need to download another one ... maybe later ...








Comments