Back into the Dating #Rodeo | @WSCal @GarthBrooks @GotQuestions @BrainLine @HeadwayUK @Michelle_Munt

A friend in an online "Traumatic Brain-Injury"-survivors' forum asked if there were any suggestions people wanted, and I asked about 'starting to date after a TBI.' She replied with a few articles I'll look over below.

I wondered, 'What do they call "returning to the dating-field"? And I think I've heard it called "getting back on your horse."

But I want to call it 'going back to the rodeo' because 1) I've already "done" the word Horse and 2) I might not be 'one of the horse-riders' (maybe I'm one of the rodeo clowns or an announcer up in the booth).

'A discussion about that' is/will-be linked through 'the main word' below; but I feel it's more important to understand that word better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

The word “Rodeo” is built on ancient words that mean "Go |Around" (reminds me of "He'll win the Next Go `Rou-u-u-uund!" ... |Rotary).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


  • BrainLine just lays down some basic ground-rules: basically, date like you're in public with your best friend.
  • Headway gives some tips I'm sure are good. I guess I'm kinda taking the role that used to be taken by school-girls (i.e. where I'll be just fine doing what I'm doing, and I'll probably go on a date if the gal gets the courage to ask me out).
  • Michelle writes encouragingly.
    • and just-a-joke, Westminster Seminary reminds us how uncivilized (and yet 'easier') it was in Old Testament times.

Comments