#At - They Call '@' "the #AtSign," but--since it's 'a Tag' on @Twitter, I'll often Type-Out 'At' when I Mention Fellow 'Tweeps' (whom I still Tag with the #AtTag) | #AtAll #AtBay #AtOnce #AtBat

And ... oop, I went and wrote the whole post in the title-line!

Guess I can only go directly to 'connecting words to that word' (below-hyperlinked to my post that shares BVOV's October 2020 Partner-letter)---a word which you only know-about because it's connected to other words you know better, built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “At” is built on ancient words that mean |To, |Near (when choosing between 'At' & 'In or On,' 'At' implies "practical application"---i.e. a Worshipper is 'At Church,' while a Tourist is 'In Church').

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


Comments