Discovery at the #TrafficCircle: The *Newest* Entertainment-News Magazine, #Jixil @Bing @Twitter

So I use AutoSurfExchange---partly to get more readers here, and partly to see new things introduced.

Today, I see Jixil---a site reporting that Machine Gun Kelly might be dating Megan Fox, that Logan Williams died, that there are things to watch (on streaming-services) during quarantine, etc. 

I try to find out more about that site, and I only find that (besides 'sounding close to "Jill" & sounding close to the name of a town in China') 'Jixil' is also the name of a blood-mining goblin on World of Warcraft---tho that may be a misspelling, because I can't find any images of "Jixil."

The name also belongs to a few Twitter-accounts, so I suppose that 'that word' (below-hyperlinked to the online Entertainment-news) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Jixil” is built on ancient words that mean ... my sources don't say, but NameKun attaches all kinds of meanings to it (no etymology (word-history) that I can see).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Comments