Which Came First, the Goblin or the Planet? ( #Orc #Orc) @Mork_And_Mindy_


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


'That word' is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Orc (Tolkien used the spelling 'Ork' in his post-LOTR writing)” is built on words that mean “Evil Spirits ( |Bogey, |Hades ( |Underworld), |Giant (Orca (Whale)), |Monster” or "Metal |Cup" (like |Goblin & |Goblet).

And 'Mork's home-planet'? I can't find anything about it; so I guess Mork somehow took name (Mork, which is Old Norse for "Wood") and–as the home of Birth, Worth, Mirth & Girth is Earththe home of Mork must be Ork!


Or am I looking at that wrong (or 'wrongly' 🤓)? Tell
 me how-wrong/right I am in the comments below 😁

Comments