@NatureKey OKC CBD BAKERY BATH & BODY distributing their 'baked goods' in #Packages with New #Packaging! | #Package #SuffixAge


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


They say (but I'm not repeating on Facebook because it makes it look like I'm selling regulated substances):
LOOK FOR OUR
NEW PACKAGING
AT OKLAHOMA'S FINEST DISPENSARIES

SAME GREAT EDIBLES,
 NEW LOOK,
 ALWAYS LAB TESTED
    I can't find any images of the new packaging online, but the ad in EXTRACT Magazine shows packages of their
  • 25MG CBD/10MG THC VEGAN GUMMIES
  • 10MG CBD/25MG THC GUMMIES
  • 25MG CBD/25MG THC VEGAN GUMMIES
  • 25MG CBD/1MG THC VEGAN GUMMIES


Nature's Key
THC Edibles

CALL TODAY
405.355.8111

'That word' (below-hyperlinked to a list of places where you might find Nature's Key's newly packaged 'baked goods') is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Package” is built on words that mean “Pack + -age (Bedrock beneath 'Belonging to, Related to')” (Baggage, Bundle, Parcel).




Or am I looking at that wrong (or 'wrongly' 🤓)? Tell
 me how-wrong/right I am in the comments below 😁

Comments