#Dwarf #Dwarves #Dwarfish #Dwarfed #Dwarfing #DwarfStar (#RedDwarf #WhiteDwarf #BlackDwarf)


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


'That word' (below hyperlinked to my post on The Lord of the Rings) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Dwarf” is built on Germanic Mythology of “a Supernatural, Diminished (of Sub-Human Size) & Generally Deformed Being, Dwelling in Rocks & Hills and Skilled at Working Metals” (also a Very-Short Person, Much-Below Ordinary Stature; to Hinder in Growth, to make Seem Small by Comparison ... on Bedrock that might mean "something Tiny").





Or am I looking at that wrong (or 'wrongly' 🤓)? Tell
 me how-wrong/right I am in the comments below 😁

Comments