What Kind of #Herb Can You Find at #Herbology? @Herbologygram @SpicesincCom


Tell where to send email-alerts when I update the source-finding here


I see an ad for the dispensary "Herbology" in last week's Oklahoma Gazette and–though the ad doesn't out-and-out "mention" marijuana–the ad is couched in-between many other ads for marijuana-products. And–since (as an ad for Gazette Ads implies) FACEBOOK CAN'T TAKE MARIJUANA-ADS–I'll put 'my kind of word-of-mouth' here ...

The ad (from January 1, 2020) reads:
HERBOLOGY
OKLAHOMA CITY
10% OFF PURCHASE FOR NEW PATIENTS
NOW OPEN
718 N. BROADWAY AVE. 
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73100



(405) 445-1902
MYHERBOLOGY.COM
@HERBOLOGYGRAM

Below 'that word,' which is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which the our lexicon stands ...

The word “Herb” is built on “Grass, Turf, Weeds” (Non-Woody Plants ... slang-term for Marijuana since the 1960s). 
The name “Herb” is short for "Herbert," built on “Bright Army.”
In the culinary world, Herbs are products used to flavor foods, products that come from the leafy green part of a plant.




Won't you show me if I'm right-or-wrong in the comments below?

Comments