The #TrailOfClues that led from a #PracticalPsych-Video to #ObserveEntertainment's Twitter-Address @Quora @YouTube #Trail #Clue #Trailing #CluedIn #Trailblazer #Clueless


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


I posted a 'joint' where I embedded a video of a mental-technique. A guest in that video provided some good information. I like to 'credit' good information by putting the providers' Twitter-addresses in my posts' titles, so I set out to find that guest's Twitter address.

The vlogger of the first video said the guest's name was "Logan." I was pretty sure he was neither Theodore "Wolverine" Logan nor (the infamous YouTuber) Logan Paul, so I started-off down the trail ("The Game is Afoot!"*) That video's description gave a link to 'Logan's channel' ("Observe"); which wasn't very-clearly linked to ANY Twitter-address, so I searched a couple places ...

Bing was kind-of a "dead end"; I found Observe Entertainment's website, I think (or maybe that WAS on Logan's Youtube-channel) and found out his last name was "Portenier." But ...

I tried 'directly on Twitter,' searching for a few terms: "Logan" "Observe" "Portenier" ... that led me to @LoganPortenier, and @O_B_S_E_R_V_E was shown in the "You might like"-window in the margin.

'That word' (below-hyperlinked to a post about the Memory Palace) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Trail” is built on ancient words that mean "to Pull (Drag along-behind on the |Ground)" (|Tract; to Follow the Traces an |Animal leaves behind, to |Lag behind). 
The word “Clue” is an alternate spelling of "|Clew (ball of Thread or Yarn)" (as one |Finds one's Way out of a |Labyrinth by following the |Strand of |Unraveled |Twine one let fall behind them).








Know anything else interesting about that? Comment!

Comments